ABOUT THERMACO PROJECT
THERMACO is an European project that focuses on the use of novel, extremely efficient, carbon based thermally conductive materials for heat evacuation applications in critical fields such as power micro-electronics, e-mobility and (renewable) energy generation as well as highest performance combustion engines.
It provides manufacturing technologies to integrate thermal highways based on Graphene and TPG into Aluminium cast parts, creating extremely efficient solutions of heat evacuation using Aluminium Metal Matrix Composites (Al-MMC), applicable in many key technologies and products, bolstering several sectors in Europe.
THERMACO develops new and improved specialised heat conductive materials, aiming at extremely efficient solutions while taking environmental aspects into account.
It incorporates technological and strategic innovations in order to provide products applicable to a wide range of sectors with suitable tools and methodology for a significant increase in functional properties while ensuring compact design, weight reduction and cost efficiency.
- 14/07/2016 Thermaco presentation in the frame of the Composites Innovation 2016
- 11/07/2016 Thermaco in the Industrial Technologies 2016
- 05/05/2016 THERMACO 3rd Newsletter
- On the 22nd of June, the THERMACO project was presented by #UNIBO in the frame of the #CompositesInnovation2016 https://t.co/ugFNkxnxxl
- The Thermaco poster developed by @TUChemnitz was among the best posters in the Industrial technologies2016. https://t.co/jS0VAGA6UL
- Thermaco was at the #Thermec2016 conference which took place early this month in Graz, Austria. #thermoelectrics https://t.co/GeT9ejveZX